Tuesday, 12 October 2010

Road Rage

1) If I stop on a busy narrow street to allow you to drive first, don’t say thank you to the car BEHIND ME, you tosspot!

2) If you are on a bike and I am in a car and we come to some traffic lights don’t swing around me to come past me on my right to fly across the lights as if magical-forcefield-of-omgitsabike will protect you from the cross traffic. You scared the crap out of me when you sailed past my window. Tosspot.

3) Probably most important. If you are in a car park and I am happily driving past you don’t just reverse out of your space straight into the passenger side of my car. Pretty please? TOSSPOT.

(OK. Maybe those first two aren’t really rage worthy. But it was a quick five minute trip to the train station to drop someone off, and they all happened in the same journey….)

No comments: