Friday, 24 September 2010

Puppy Diary 3

There have been developments. I have been allowed to leave, under strict supervision. Some sort of day release programme, I assumed at first. However it turned out to be some sort of very strange torture. I was taken to a building that appeared to contain several other prisoners. One by one we were taken into a special room, and some strange cries and squeals emerged. I was taken in, and made to stand on a high metal table while the Chief Torturer poked and prodded me and held various instruments over me. Then I was given kibble which was actually very tasty. While I was eating there was a sharp nip on my neck but the kibble was good so I ate it. I’m not sure why the other prisoners cried. The kibble was yummy!

The next time we went out I assumed we were going for more kibble and was disappointed to find that this new place was kibble free. I did meet another prisoner who was very big. He didn’t have any kibble either. He let me sleep on his bed, but then when I tried to use his ball to exercise he growled at me. He was alright, though I’d rather have had kibble.

The captors appear to be shrinking over time. It’s very strange. I used to climb one and sleep on her shoulders but now her shoulders are too small and I can’t get comfy. I nibble her ears and she makes me get down. So mean. They’ve also taken off my shackles because it was very tight on my neck but I think I shall get a new one soon because the Big Prisoner had one on.

I’m beginning to understand the bird noises. “Goo’ Bay-Lee” is some sort of praise, I think. I hear it a lot. I think “Bay-Lee” is their name for food, because if they say it and I run over I get kibble. I like kibble.

No comments: