Thursday, 31 December 2009

Epiphany!

OK, my Epiphany might be five days early according to the calendar. But when the tree actually collapsed under the weight of the kittens climbing it once too often, my Good Idea – or Epiphany, geddit?? – was to put the damn decorations away already!

We have had an amazing Christmas. Finally, a white Christmas, too. I’m so sick of snow, though. It’s cold, and wet and icy and I think moving nearer the equator may solve a lot of problems next year… Although, for the first time in years, I did NOT have a cold over Christmas. Probably because I had a real humdinger of a cold while Babe was in hospital at the start of the month (so much so that I was terrified to sleep in case I snored*, so stayed awake for three full days straight).(*OK, you know that EVERYONE snores when they have a cold, so don’t point and jeer at me. Huff).

I hope you have all had a wonderful Holiday season, whatever you celebrate, and wish you all a very happy, healthy and prosperous 2010.

Joyous Erastide.

No comments: