I’ve about had it, ok? Just stop now. Really. There are limits. In no particular order;
1. Diagnosing Himself’s father with inoperable, terminal cancer was bad.
2. That cancer being far more aggressive than anyone could guess was bad too. We only found out a couple of weeks ago, and already he is going into a hospice? That’s just crap.
3. Lil Sis ending up in end stage renal failure is bad.
4. Taking her sight too? That’s crap.
5. Good friend turning up on my doorstep telling she has just had her first bout of chemo? Bad again.
6. In addition, minor things like a three week bout of conjunctivitis – for god’s sake this is ridiculous just un-stick your bloody eyes already -and a ten day stomach flu thing affecting us all… well that is pretty shitty too.
7. But really, this too? Finding our beloved cat fallen and unable to rise. Calling the girls to her while we hold her, and stroke her and tell her how much we love her. And she purrs and curls her paw in my hand. And then Himself lifts her gently into her basket and takes her to the vet. And stays with her while she receives that injection because the fall was a stroke.
That is the shittiest of all.
See you on the Rainbow Bridge.