Sunday, 1 March 2009

Time Marches On

Pinch and punch the first of the month!

I had to get that in there because I'm just that immature.

How is it March already? That snuck up so fast that I've been caught on the hop. (Hop.. heh. Geddit? March hare, hop? Oh fergedit). It's Thing One's birthday next week, and have I so much as thought about it, never mind planned anything? Have I heck as like. So, what do twelve year olds like to do? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? (Actually, don't ask him. I'm sure he'd have too many fine ideas that mothers shouldn't approve of.)

It's also Mother's Day this month - I'm getting (have gotten!) a new camera to replace that one that someone broke. No idea whatsoever about what my mum or my mother-in-law will be receiving though. Inspiration gratefully received about that too.

The Babe is still refusing to answer to her name, and is insisting we all call her Rhubarb. Don't ask, because I don't know. Still, it makes people's heads turn when I scream at gently call her in the supermarket.

(I just won two EBay auctions, so now Thing One has birthday presents! Go me!!)

No comments: