Thursday, 26 February 2009

The Mystery of the Broken Camera

Two things. Maybe three. Four. No more than four, honest.

1. I broke my camera. Noooooooooooooo. I need my camera. Actually I didn't break it but someone did... <peers suspiciously at The Babe>.

alex-saxon-092. Thing Two made a fabulous Viking, and I made her a fabulous costume, even if I do say so myself. Here's a pic from broken camera. Ignore halo effect. Broken camera lens. Sniffle.

 

 

 

 

3. I'm blaming The Babe since I attempted to take photos of her handiwork yesterday, when she had found a permanent marker. Permanent. Marker. Permanent. Can I just say face, arms, clothes, floor, and leave the rest to your imagination? And yet the photographic evidence is mysteriously absent, since.. you know. Broken camera and all that.

4. I know I had something to say, but everything has just been wiped from my mind with the tragedy of the broken camera. I'll probably come by again later with a "oh, forgot to tell you this!" post. See you then!

PS Did I mention my camera is kaput?

No comments: