Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Is it just me?

It's morning. I roll over in bed and glare at the traitor snoozing beside me. I punch him hard in the arm.

"Oof! Whazzat? Huh?"

"You complete and utter GIT!"

"Wha'? Did you just HIT me?"

"You dirty SNEAK!"

"Oh god, not again..."

Sometimes my dreams are just really vivid. Sometimes they are about him and him cheating. Not that he ever has, but meh. Dreams. What can you do? I wake up with a surge of adrenalin and fury and narrow my eyes, and clench my fists, ready to give him what for.

He fends me off "How is it MY fault what happens in YOUR dreams?"

"Don't you try and turn this around, YOU were the one sneaking around!"

"In your DREAMS!"

"Hah! In YOURS!!"

Just another happy morning in the Aldee household.

Regardless of certain people's coyness on MSN last night (glances at Posh balefully), I can't be the only person in the world that does this. Can I?

No comments: