Sunday, 25 May 2008

My Favourite Photo

My favourite photo isn't actually of my own children, but of my mother's.

family 1970s

This is, to the best of my knowledge, the only photo in existence of my entire family. We have hundreds of family pics, as you do, but one of us is nearly always the photographer! We always intended to get a proper family picture with parents, children, in-laws and grandchildren but it never happened, and now it is too late. Go take pics of your loved ones, Dear Reader.

In this pic are my parents and my sisters. Lil Sis (aged about 1) is sitting on our Mum, Eldest Sis (Sharon, aged about 3) is in the middle, and I (aged about 2) am on my Dad's lap. Yeah, three under three, my Mum was a saint. This was taken in Munster, Germany, so no extended family either. I have no idea how she coped!
Still.. aren't I adorable??

No comments: